The evaluation of our interventions’ impact on patient outcomes is an important component of this study. To successfully evaluate the interventions, we need to systematically collect metrics from each practice.
The TN Heart Health Network will track:
- Number of staff who completed Health Coaching training and level of competency reached
- Number of Health Coaches deployed and sustained
- CPT codes for tobacco cessation
- A1c and blood pressure control
- Medication adherence for TennCare patients; e.g., hypertensive (other than aspirin and statins), diabetes
For this intervention, your practice will also be collecting and sharing metrics with the TN Heart Health Network. You will select these metrics when filling out your Function and Form Matrix. If you need assistance with selecting and/or implementing the methods to collect these metrics, your TN Heart Health Network Practice Facilitator will assist by setting up a conference call with our TN Heart Health Network Evaluation team.