If you struggle with your weight, high blood pressure, diabetes, or heart disease or take care of someone with these conditions, the Tennessee Heart Health Network wants you! We are looking people like you who are willing to serve on a Patient Advisory Council (PAC) to help improve the lives of Tennesseans.
The TN Heart Health Network has PACs based in five major cities across Tennessee including Memphis, Nashville, Chattanooga, Knoxville, and Tri-cities (Kingsport, Johnson City, and Bristol). PACs include patient experts who have or take care of someone who has heart problems, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, chronic kidney disease, overweight, or obesity.
By joining a PAC, you can help doctor’s offices across Tennessee improve care for people with these conditions by:
- Participating in monthly meetings and sharing your personal experiences with heart health care
- Providing feedback for health systems and doctors participating in the Tennessee Heart Health Network to help improve care
Benefits to joining:
- Contributing to improving heart health care for yourself, your loved ones, and your community
- Connecting with others who are also dedicated to improving care
- $25 per meeting in reimbursement for participation
If you are interested in signing up or learning more:
- Contact Gladys I. Hunt, our Research Coordinator, at email@example.com or 901-448-4168